Here’s how it works:
1) Copy the questions below.
2) Fill them out – be creative, we want to see the real you.
3) Include some photos if you like.
4) Grab the button to share so everyone can link up.
5) Check out a few new people and make some friends!
I’m looking forward to getting to know you all!
<div align="center"><a href="http://babystuffilove.blogspot.com/search/label/Gettingtoknowyou" title="Getting To Know You"><img src="http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee435/mrscat206/Gettingtoknowyou150.jpg" alt="Getting To Know You" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
3) In what ways are you like your siblings?
I have never met two of my siblings but the two I have met we all favor my dad. Additionally we all have his determination and persistence as well.
4) In what ways are you different from your siblings?
All of my siblings are more outgoing than me. Also, we look at different views in life differently as well.
Hmm. That is a tough one. I would have to say when Brandon and I spent the summer in Maryland with our aunt and uncle. He had to get his hair cut into the military cut and he was so pissed off but we all thought it was funny.
6) Any treasured memories or routines you shared with your siblings?
We didn’t live together so not to many treasured memories or routines yet now that we are adults I am sure there are some to come.
7) What are your siblings’ best talents?
8) You and your sibling get to share one perfect meal. What is on the table?