When you are a writer, there are numerous ways that you can make money. However, sometimes all of your traditional writing leads may dry up and you find yourself with a lot of time and no income coming in. When this used to happen for me I would do some work for some pay-per-view sites to make sure some money was still being generated while I marketed myself for more work. Today, I am going to introduce you to two new sites – Writedge.com and DailyTwoCents.com. Danielle McGaw (one of my inspirations when I first started working online) and Michelle Harlow run both of these sites. Therefore, they are trusted sites.
Features of Writedge & Daily Two Cents
- $5 threshold with payments made once a month – This is a big turn on because most similar sites require you to make much more before you can cash out.
- Sites only contain quality content – You have a chance to earn more here because they have quality content guidelines in place
- Great Community – They have Facebook Groups for writers to interact in and receive support
- Contest & Incentives – They reward members with contests and other incentives for participating on the sites
- Decent Word Counts – There is a 100 word minimum for Daily Two Cents & a 400 word minimum for Writedge
- Outside Links are allowed – You can link to your affiliate products and earn even more money
- Fun Tools – Both sites have tools such as a recipe module, review module, highlighted text boxes, video uploaders, and photo uploaders
- Video Tutorials – They want you to succeed on the site and they have videos to make sure you understand how everything works
Writedge and Daily Two Cents are two pay-per-view sites that you should check out today. They can provide you with extra cash to spend on gas, vacations, or even holiday shopping.
What has been your experience with pay-per-view sites? Feel free to share in the comments section below.